Stiffy Safety Push Pull Hand Safety Tool provides a buffer zone of safety where personnel can guide, maneuver and spot suspended loads while avoiding pinch points and crush points. The RAAH Safety Hand Safety Tool gives operators a way to mitigate risk by equipping and training workers to not place themselves in danger by working in an unsafe proximity to hazardous suspended loads. · Versitile V-Shaped tool hand to push against flat, cornered and round surfaces
- Tool head has a rubber lining to prevent slippage
- Opposing V-hooks on the tool head designed to snag taglines
- Enhanced with carbon fibre sleeve on the neck to reinforce tool head
- Engineered ” Glove sized” hand stop with gussets. Highly egronomic and slip resistant grip
- Weighs as low as 1.75oz per foot
- Load Testing : Static pull 400 lbs. Compression 600 lbs.